Every kréddle now comes with two interchangeable chin plates! Slide to see the difference.
See features of the CUSHION.
kréddle CUSHION features:
- The CUSHION's outer surface is soft & grippy.
- Inside the CUSHION is a skeletal part providing structure & support.
- The CUSHION's shape adds a rounded lip to hook with the collarbone.
- The CUSHION includes small dimples to increase friction while the softness of the padding ensures the dimples are gentle on bare skin.
- Prevents contact with the metal chin rest clamp.
- The same CUSHION works with both violin & viola.
- Installs using the chin rest clamp you already have.
- The CUSHION has been designed to work with any standard chin rest clamp. (regular and Hill style clamps)
- Will fit into most instrument cases; no removal is necessary.
- Comes in three colors: Ebony, Rosewood, and Boxwood.
- The long channel for the chin rest clamp foot allows the player to move the CUSHION back and forth along the edge of the instrument.
- Contacts only the very edge of the instrument; allowing the instrument to vibrate freely.
Welcome to the Kréddle Community—a worldwide group of musicians dedicated to the quest of finding healthy positions and movement patterns that work in harmony with each player's unique qualities. At Kréddle we believe that simply having the fully adjustable kréddle is not enough; we also need to know how to integrate the kréddle into our lives. The phrases collected below articulate discoveries, beliefs, & ideas to contemplate while exploring the paradigm-shifting dynamic capabilities of the kréddle.